Pitman’s People specialise in building marquees and event structures and we’re recruiting for labour work –
Be part of some fantastic events around the UK! Last year we worked on the London Olympics 2012, Wimbledon, F1, V-festival, Wireless festival, London Fashion Week and the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
We are offering two to six months temporary work over the summer and seasonal contracts (April-December) and at the end of the season full time contracts to successful candidates could be offered. Whether you’re looking for a short term contract or a career, Pitman’s People welcomes the right candidates.
Benefits of working with us: –
• Being part of a successful team
• Meet new self-motivated people like yourself
• Working in some fantastic locations
• Work towards becoming a crew chief
• Weekly pay
• A career opportunity
• Training provided
• Work an average of 40 – 70+ hours per week
• You must be physically fit
• Prepared for hard work
• Willing to work long hours (10-14 hour days)
• Work well as a team player
• CSCS card a bonus
• Full Legal right to work in the UK (No Student Visas)
• You will need to have your own steel toe cap boots
This is a great career opportunity for people to learn new skills, to learn a new trade or just have an enjoyable summer job for six months. There is a clear progression scheme and we are committed to training and investing in you.
Expected weekly earnings of between £250 and £450 + per week depending on hours worked.
If you are interested please email your CV and a brief description of your experience to email@example.com (subject title-Marquee Rigger).
We will then contact you to discuss the job in more detail if successful.