Temporary and Permanent Event Structure Jobs
Temporary and permanent employment opportunities are always available at Pitman’s People for a variety of event structure services and roles. If you are interested or have experience in any of the following positions and you think you have what it takes then please register with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also contact Crew HR here.Simply press the REGISTER button to get yourself registered for jobs online. It’s an easy process and once we’ve processed your application we will arrange a meeting with you if successful.You’ll need to bring a passport and a copy of your current CV (plus proof of address here in the UK and overseas). Pitman’s have provided event labour to technical crews for some of the most notable events in the country, such as Notting Hill Carnival, V Festival and Cheltenham Races. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Marquee riggers, crew, labourers
- Tent erectors/builders
- Temporary Structure riggers, crew, labourers
- Skilled tradesmen
- Site Managers
- Trackway, temporary roadway, events flooring fitters and labourers
- Stage erectors, riggers, labourers
- Exhibition stand builders and labourers
- Temporary seating and grandstand erectors, crew, labourers
- Temporary and permanent Swimming pool fitters and labourers
Job Vacancies (Click to Expand)Marquee, Event and Labour crews
We are offering 2-6 months / seasonal and also full time contracts to the successful candidates. Whether you’re looking for a short term contract or a career, Pitman’s People welcomes the right candidates.
Between 40-70 hours a week, 160-280 hours a month, all depends on you.
For event labourers, no experience is necessary as training will be given, however marquee experience is an advantage.
Benefits of working with us:
- Being part of a successful team
- Meet new self-motivated people like yourself
- Working in some fantastic locations
- Work towards becoming a crew chief
- Weekly pay
- A career opportunity
- You must be physically fit
- Prepared for hard work
- Willing to work long hours (10-14 hour days)
- Work well as a team player
- CSCS card a bonus
- Full Legal right to work in the UK (No Student Visas)
- You will need to have your own, steel toe cap boots, Hi-viz and hard hat
This is a great career opportunity for people to learn new skills, to learn a new trade or just have a fun summer job for 6 months. You can move up from event labourer to rigger and then to crew chiefs with our training and investment in you.
Starting rate for no experience is £8.10 p/h. This is reviewed at the end of your trial period of 100 hours and going forward. Rates range from £8.10 – £13.00
Expected weekly earnings of between £250 – £450 per week + depending on hours worked.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.