Perks of Working with Pitman’s People
We value your skills and abilities so want you to stay with us. That means treating you with respect and showing you just how much we appreciate you and your hard work. We genuinely love doing what we do here at Pitman’s, and if you do too then we know we are all giving our best. So here are some perks of the job!
- You have the opportunity to work at some amazing venues including Knebworth, the NEC and even London Zoo!
- The chance to travel, including working abroad
- Food, accommodation and travel expenses when working away from home
- Lots of unusual and exciting working environments
- There are great opportunities for progression within the company with our innovative appraisal system. Pitman’s are always looking for people to develop and with this comes more perks and higher pay!
- Extensive training and personal development activities
- Flexible working arrangements including seasonal work perfect for groups such as students out of term time
- Regular pay is paid to you weekly directly into your bank account
- Full time prospects available for the right people
- Regular social outings to let our hair down!
- You get to work with a fantastic team every day!
Perks of working with Pitman’s