Perks of Working with Pitman’s People
We want to nurture our marquee and rigging crews so they want to stay with us, which means treating you with respect and showing you just how much we value you and your hard work. We genuinely love doing what we do here at Pitman’s, and if you do too then we know we are all giving our best. Your commitment and loyalty to the company will get you our commitment and loyalty in return.
Perks of working with Pitman’s
- You have the opportunity to work on some amazing sites such as Wembley Arena, Buckingham Palace and Silverstone!
- The chance to travel, including working abroad
- Food, accommodation and travel expenses when working away from home
- Lots of unusual and exciting working environments
- There are great opportunities for progression within the company with our innovative appraisal system. You have the opportunity to move up within the ranks from event labour to foreman. Pitman’s are always looking for people to develop and with this comes more perks and a higher hourly rate!
- Extensive training and personal development activities
- We genuinely care about our staff at Pitman’s People
- Flexible working arrangements including seasonal work perfect for groups such as students out of term time
- Regular pay is paid to you weekly directly into your bank account
- Full time prospects available for the right people
- Regular social outings to let our hair down!
- You get to work with a fantastic team every day!